In ancient times, apiqe (ah\’pek\) meant channels of endless fresh water flowing from mountain peaks. Today, the very same idea has been the driving force behind our vision: creating the ultimate drinking water on the planet, for the good of the planet.
Apiqe's vision is to influence a new future. A future where plastic bottles don't litter the ocean's surface and a future where generations to come can live in the same fascinating planet we've all come to know.
Facts about Plastic Bottle Usage:
- U.S. Bottled water companies pay just shy of $1.00 per 748 gallons of water they tap from municipal water supplies and then resell them for thousands of times more in environmentally damaging plastic bottles.
- Americans throw away 35 billion plastic water bottles every year
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is located in the North Pacific Gyre off the coast of California and is the largest ocean garbage site in the world. This floating mass of plastic is twice the size of Texas, with plastic pieces outnumbering sea life six to one.
- One million seabirds and 100,000 marine mammals are killed annually from plastic in our oceans.
- Plastic chemicals can be absorbed by the body—93 percent of Americans age six or older test positive for BPA (a plastic chemical).
- Some of these compounds found in plastic have been found to alter hormones or have other potential human health effects.
- Currently it takes 1.39 liters to make one liter of bottled water...
Who We Are:
Apiqe produces purified water directly from your water source, giving the options of chilled, sparkling, hot and room temperature water (even alkaline), at the touch of a button and in limitless quantity. Apiqe water is served in attractive, washable and reusable bottles, eliminating all disposable plastic and glass bottles.
Apiqe is the culmination of nearly a decade of work from a group of dedicated engineers (chemical, mechanical, electrical and environmental PhDs) as well as award-winning industrial designers, and gourmet and health specialists. Together, they’ve given us their very best to achieve this technological and environmental breakthrough. They continue to be committed to our objective: Apiqe in every kitchen of every restaurant, office and home.
Accessories such as special Actifilters™, trays, luxury bottles and glasses are just a few of the elements in the vast array of Apiqe products that comprise this truly green lifestyle brand.
Apiqe Water is an American corporation headquartered in California. Apiqe holds numerous international patents on its products. Apiqe’s management team is composed of pioneers in the industry and experts in bottled water, purification and filtration, carbonation, marketing, engineering and the environment.
Apiqe products are built in the US, designed with the most eco-friendly techniques in the industry and with the environment in mind. The result: refreshingly pure water, without the waste, cost and storage space associated with bottles.